I have never seen so many people do and say so many stupid things as I have as we near the innauguration of Donald Trump. The “tolerent” left is just going crazy trying anything they can think of to taint the innauguration and all of it is just plain stupid and annoying to those of us who are still sane.
I am thinking that if the media stopped giving these crazies a bully pulpit this whole mess would just fade away very quickly. But that is it isn’t it? The main stream media “wants” to find and print as much as possible to taint Donald Trump and they now don’t ever care if it is true or not.
If the left believed half of the political correctness crap they are preaching then they wouldn’t spew the venom that keeps coming out of their mouths.
And the snowflakes that are supposed to be getting a college education to help them get and keep jobs for their future well being; the liberal education they are being indoctrinated with will get them nowhere and probably ensure that they live in their parents basement and be on welfare most of their lives. They are offended and need therapy because they saw Donld Trumps name in chalk on a sidewalk; do they really think they should never have to see or hear anything that they don’t agree with. When we were kids we always said “sticks n stones will break my bone, but words will never hurt me” and we went on with our lives knowing that the government can never legislate all of the hurt out of life – it isn’t possible; and oh yeah other people have a right to their own set of likes and dislikes. Here is some of the crap our kids are forced to learn or experience in colleges:
- Students are using “ze” instead of “he” or “she”.
- Declaration of Independence Is Racist And Students Should Not Be Forced To Learn It
- There Is An Actual Trauma Center For Millennials Who Can’t Cope With Adult Life
- All over the country, the term “manhole” is being replaced with the terms “utility hole” or “maintenance hole”.
- Liberal Writer Wants You To Know Salad Is Sexist And Oppressive
- According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, it is illegal for employers to discriminate against criminals because it has a “disproportionate” impact on minorities.
- Government workers in Seattle have been told that they should no longer use the words “citizen” and “brown bag” because they are potentially offensive.
- Med School Assistant Takes Disability Leave After Seeing Noose in Joke Display
- University of Florida to Offer Counseling for Students Offended by Halloween Costumes
- Be careful what you say at Virginia Tech. Chances are, it could be a microaggression.
- Earlier this month a study by Northeastern University, Boston, appeared to conclude that men who smile at women and behave in a warm, friendly, chivalrous manner are guilty of “benevolent sexism” that was, in its own weird way, as harmful as shouting abuse at a woman.
- Having too many white superheroes in one movie.
- John Hopkins University allowing a Chick-fil-A on campus is an act of terror against the LGBT community.
- The Princeton University HR department has largely wiped the word “man” from its vocabulary.
- The Color Of Park Ranger Uniforms: Apparently, we need to change the color of Park Ranger uniforms because it might frighten illegal aliens entering the parks illegally or something….
OK I can’t include all of the ones I’ve been collecting, I would need about 20 more pages.
I will leave you with the words of a TV personality from my youth. “Whether you win or lose be a good sport”. I do wish the adults of today would learn the lesson we learned as children.
NOTE: before I leave this I just want to say the Trump was not my choice in the primaries but once he got it I took my lumps and went on with life and yes I did vote for him.
Tomorrow is Christmas and I am wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a great new year. And by the way please do attend the church of your choice and thank God for everything we have and the beautiful world he has given to us.
Forgiveness is the answer to the child’s dream of a miracle by which what is broken is made whole again, what is soiled is made clean again. – – Dag Hammarskjold.
If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive – Mother Teresa
“Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” Paul Boese quotes
“Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. ” Luke 23
We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies –Voltaire
Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were. –Cherie Carter-Scott
He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass.—George Herbert
Forgo your anger for a moment and save yourself a hundred days of trouble. — Chinese proverb
“The man who opts for revenge should dig two graves.” — Chinese proverb
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less. — Elderidge Cleaver
After Donald Trump won the election I was afraid things would get very boring with no more campaign nonsense in the news and on Facebook or Twitter; I was even thinking of taking my two Blogs that I dedicate to pro Conservative and anti Liberal sentiment, and to repurpose them to other content.
But with the Liberals rioting in the streets and demanding recounts and putting Nancy Pelosi back in the limelight I can see that the run of the mill politicians will give me enough fodder as least for now to keep my blogs in the political arena.
People are using words as weapons as a way to shut people up from talking about anything they don’t agree with. College kids are afraid when they hear or see anything they don’t agree with and they get this from the colleges and Professors who all tend to be Liberal and Socialist and are indoctrinating a whole generation of kids who now will not be able to survive in a real world. They don’t even know which bathroom to use anymore.
We have Liberals who persecuted a bakery because they stood up for their faith and refused to make a cake for a gay couple. Yet the Liberals being the hypocrites that they are are refusing to work with Trumps wife because of their “beliefs”. And the news media. . . I rarely listen to the news from them anymore; I barely even listen to Fox News as they took a giant step to the left this past year.