It seems to me nobody owns Trump. Maybe that’s why he is so despised. What big money can’t control it will destroy. The deep state is very deep indeed. Follow the money is a great tool understand who really is in power. Find those in power and learn their agenda. Read the Bible and you’ll see it was all laid out from the ancient days. Give your heart to Jesus and rejoice in His soon return. So ..I guess I am now criminal for my faith.
Archive for the ‘Religion’ Category
The very people and groups who call everyone racists and sees racial overtones in literally everyone and everything are the very ones who when they first see a person see first the color, race, religion, clothes and so forth first and do not see the person first. And they also think that a black person, Asian or gay person are so weak and inept that they can’t think or fend for themselves. And who appointed these asinine liberals to speak for all groups in the world; did anyone ask these folks if they need or want these people to think for them.
I have seen obsessive animal lovers who say they won’t eat meat because it means an animal has to die and it is cruel. But I have noticed over time that these same people always without fail will make sure the dog or cat food they buy for their animals have “meat” in it. I don’t get it, is that meat in the animal foods not really meat – I don’t think so, I’ve read the label.
I don’t get it when I hear liberals rail against capital punishment as being cruel and inhumane but these same folks are all pro abortion. So somehow killing and mutilating babies is somehow ok? Of course the other side is a bit inconsistent also as Pro Life usually means Pro Capital Punishment; I am in this group I am afraid as if killers are put to death then they will not be hurting other people in the future.
On the lighter side when going to the grocery store to pick up toilet paper I find that it is not called toilet paper, it is called bath tissue. Now who among us has ever bathed with and dried off with “bath tissue”? It is toilet paper folks – always was and always will be.
Easter is coming up pretty soon (couple weeks). Everyone is buying eggs to color and hide and I kind of like that also; I remember an Easter egg hunt at my Grandma Knights Methodist church in Mascotte FL. What fun, what memories. Of course as an adult I now know the real significance of Easter – a time of sadness that turns into a time of joy as Jesus sacrifices himself for us on the cross.
Waterford Weslyan Church has a huge Easter Egg hunt for children at a local park. This is a way to reach out and do something for the community much as Jesus has reached out to us in saving us. If I can get it to work I am going to try to insert here a YouTube video about Easter.
Town hall agitators explode at the name of Jesus
A group of enraged protesters exploded in anger after a chaplain prayed in the name of Jesus at a town hall meeting in Louisiana
Atheist forces school to drop Ten Commandments
A Pennsylvania school district capitulated to the demands of a militant atheist who filed a federal lawsuit demanding the district remove a Ten Comman…
Dozens of gravestones toppled at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery (by Anti Jewish Liberals)
Morally Bankrupt Dems Laughingly Mock Dead American Kids Killed By Illegal Aliens
Jiminy Cricket! Disney goes gay
The folks at Disney have decided it’s time for your children to enjoy same-sex romance while they slurp down their Fruit Loops.
Twitter explodes as liberal actress implies motherhood keeps women from living their “fullest lives”
You Can Tell What Leftists Are Doing By What They Accuse Conservatives Of Doing
I have never seen so many people do and say so many stupid things as I have as we near the innauguration of Donald Trump. The “tolerent” left is just going crazy trying anything they can think of to taint the innauguration and all of it is just plain stupid and annoying to those of us who are still sane.
I am thinking that if the media stopped giving these crazies a bully pulpit this whole mess would just fade away very quickly. But that is it isn’t it? The main stream media “wants” to find and print as much as possible to taint Donald Trump and they now don’t ever care if it is true or not.
If the left believed half of the political correctness crap they are preaching then they wouldn’t spew the venom that keeps coming out of their mouths.
And the snowflakes that are supposed to be getting a college education to help them get and keep jobs for their future well being; the liberal education they are being indoctrinated with will get them nowhere and probably ensure that they live in their parents basement and be on welfare most of their lives. They are offended and need therapy because they saw Donld Trumps name in chalk on a sidewalk; do they really think they should never have to see or hear anything that they don’t agree with. When we were kids we always said “sticks n stones will break my bone, but words will never hurt me” and we went on with our lives knowing that the government can never legislate all of the hurt out of life – it isn’t possible; and oh yeah other people have a right to their own set of likes and dislikes. Here is some of the crap our kids are forced to learn or experience in colleges:
- Students are using “ze” instead of “he” or “she”.
- Declaration of Independence Is Racist And Students Should Not Be Forced To Learn It
- There Is An Actual Trauma Center For Millennials Who Can’t Cope With Adult Life
- All over the country, the term “manhole” is being replaced with the terms “utility hole” or “maintenance hole”.
- Liberal Writer Wants You To Know Salad Is Sexist And Oppressive
- According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, it is illegal for employers to discriminate against criminals because it has a “disproportionate” impact on minorities.
- Government workers in Seattle have been told that they should no longer use the words “citizen” and “brown bag” because they are potentially offensive.
- Med School Assistant Takes Disability Leave After Seeing Noose in Joke Display
- University of Florida to Offer Counseling for Students Offended by Halloween Costumes
- Be careful what you say at Virginia Tech. Chances are, it could be a microaggression.
- Earlier this month a study by Northeastern University, Boston, appeared to conclude that men who smile at women and behave in a warm, friendly, chivalrous manner are guilty of “benevolent sexism” that was, in its own weird way, as harmful as shouting abuse at a woman.
- Having too many white superheroes in one movie.
- John Hopkins University allowing a Chick-fil-A on campus is an act of terror against the LGBT community.
- The Princeton University HR department has largely wiped the word “man” from its vocabulary.
- The Color Of Park Ranger Uniforms: Apparently, we need to change the color of Park Ranger uniforms because it might frighten illegal aliens entering the parks illegally or something….
OK I can’t include all of the ones I’ve been collecting, I would need about 20 more pages.
I will leave you with the words of a TV personality from my youth. “Whether you win or lose be a good sport”. I do wish the adults of today would learn the lesson we learned as children.
NOTE: before I leave this I just want to say the Trump was not my choice in the primaries but once he got it I took my lumps and went on with life and yes I did vote for him.