Thanks to You Tube I listened to this short video this morning from Watters .
Posts tagged ‘Media’
I rather enjoyed the flurry of political posts over the past year but geez they have gotten really repetitive and boring. If you have read this blog you know that I am pro conservative and anti liberal. Whenever my wife puts the news on TV I am amazed at how the news media can talk about politics and women abuse for 24 hours a day everyday – it gets so boring that I have started to wonder if we have reached a place where we have too much information; and by the way listening to these news people talk about give their OPINION about what is or might go on is NOT REAL INFORMAITON. I miss the old days when news folks reported what happened and did not spend all this time giving their opinion about what happened and so forth. Everybody needs to just shut the heck up and let the President do his job and if you don’t like what is going on that is why we have elections; get out and campaign for the folks you like.
These people who are protesting so much don’t even know WHY or WHAT they are protesting. They tend to be loud and obnoxious but can’t even tell why they are protesting; I often wonder who or what is getting them so riled up.
The first part of my life I was a Democrat and voted more often than not for their candidates. Slowly but surely the party turned into something I did not recognize and eventually I switch party affiliation to the Republican party. Unfortunately the Republicans are changing also and I am leaning to the Conservative party.
The Democrats have turned into an anti-American hate group who brands everyone with things such as racist, homophobe and whatever else their tiny brains can think of; there was a time when they would try to see the person and not their attributes – but not anymore.
The Republicans as a party are so weak they have erased the word “no” from their vocabulary and they go along with the Democrat rantings. The Republicans are so weak that they not only go along with the Democrats they have even taken to not supporting President Trump.
The Republicans and Democrats should just get together into one party and get it over. That would leave the Conservatives who are actually listening to the American people as the second party.
And while we are at it the Main Stream Media has played a huge part in making this happen. In the old days the media would tell us the news of the day; but today they aren’t satisfied with that they now do everything possible to make or change the news. They have been very bad to us and until they make an attempt to get back on track they are our enemy and should be avoided at all cost. I have eliminated them from my news source and if I do listen/watch the news it is on Fox; Fox has its own problems but they are the best of the lot.
Yes I think the wall should be built for our own safety so please don’t distract me with what shoes the Presidents wife is wearing.
The very people and groups who call everyone racists and sees racial overtones in literally everyone and everything are the very ones who when they first see a person see first the color, race, religion, clothes and so forth first and do not see the person first. And they also think that a black person, Asian or gay person are so weak and inept that they can’t think or fend for themselves. And who appointed these asinine liberals to speak for all groups in the world; did anyone ask these folks if they need or want these people to think for them.
I have seen obsessive animal lovers who say they won’t eat meat because it means an animal has to die and it is cruel. But I have noticed over time that these same people always without fail will make sure the dog or cat food they buy for their animals have “meat” in it. I don’t get it, is that meat in the animal foods not really meat – I don’t think so, I’ve read the label.
I don’t get it when I hear liberals rail against capital punishment as being cruel and inhumane but these same folks are all pro abortion. So somehow killing and mutilating babies is somehow ok? Of course the other side is a bit inconsistent also as Pro Life usually means Pro Capital Punishment; I am in this group I am afraid as if killers are put to death then they will not be hurting other people in the future.
On the lighter side when going to the grocery store to pick up toilet paper I find that it is not called toilet paper, it is called bath tissue. Now who among us has ever bathed with and dried off with “bath tissue”? It is toilet paper folks – always was and always will be.
I have never seen so many people do and say so many stupid things as I have as we near the innauguration of Donald Trump. The “tolerent” left is just going crazy trying anything they can think of to taint the innauguration and all of it is just plain stupid and annoying to those of us who are still sane.
I am thinking that if the media stopped giving these crazies a bully pulpit this whole mess would just fade away very quickly. But that is it isn’t it? The main stream media “wants” to find and print as much as possible to taint Donald Trump and they now don’t ever care if it is true or not.
If the left believed half of the political correctness crap they are preaching then they wouldn’t spew the venom that keeps coming out of their mouths.
And the snowflakes that are supposed to be getting a college education to help them get and keep jobs for their future well being; the liberal education they are being indoctrinated with will get them nowhere and probably ensure that they live in their parents basement and be on welfare most of their lives. They are offended and need therapy because they saw Donld Trumps name in chalk on a sidewalk; do they really think they should never have to see or hear anything that they don’t agree with. When we were kids we always said “sticks n stones will break my bone, but words will never hurt me” and we went on with our lives knowing that the government can never legislate all of the hurt out of life – it isn’t possible; and oh yeah other people have a right to their own set of likes and dislikes. Here is some of the crap our kids are forced to learn or experience in colleges:
- Students are using “ze” instead of “he” or “she”.
- Declaration of Independence Is Racist And Students Should Not Be Forced To Learn It
- There Is An Actual Trauma Center For Millennials Who Can’t Cope With Adult Life
- All over the country, the term “manhole” is being replaced with the terms “utility hole” or “maintenance hole”.
- Liberal Writer Wants You To Know Salad Is Sexist And Oppressive
- According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, it is illegal for employers to discriminate against criminals because it has a “disproportionate” impact on minorities.
- Government workers in Seattle have been told that they should no longer use the words “citizen” and “brown bag” because they are potentially offensive.
- Med School Assistant Takes Disability Leave After Seeing Noose in Joke Display
- University of Florida to Offer Counseling for Students Offended by Halloween Costumes
- Be careful what you say at Virginia Tech. Chances are, it could be a microaggression.
- Earlier this month a study by Northeastern University, Boston, appeared to conclude that men who smile at women and behave in a warm, friendly, chivalrous manner are guilty of “benevolent sexism” that was, in its own weird way, as harmful as shouting abuse at a woman.
- Having too many white superheroes in one movie.
- John Hopkins University allowing a Chick-fil-A on campus is an act of terror against the LGBT community.
- The Princeton University HR department has largely wiped the word “man” from its vocabulary.
- The Color Of Park Ranger Uniforms: Apparently, we need to change the color of Park Ranger uniforms because it might frighten illegal aliens entering the parks illegally or something….
OK I can’t include all of the ones I’ve been collecting, I would need about 20 more pages.
I will leave you with the words of a TV personality from my youth. “Whether you win or lose be a good sport”. I do wish the adults of today would learn the lesson we learned as children.
NOTE: before I leave this I just want to say the Trump was not my choice in the primaries but once he got it I took my lumps and went on with life and yes I did vote for him.
After Donald Trump won the election I was afraid things would get very boring with no more campaign nonsense in the news and on Facebook or Twitter; I was even thinking of taking my two Blogs that I dedicate to pro Conservative and anti Liberal sentiment, and to repurpose them to other content.
But with the Liberals rioting in the streets and demanding recounts and putting Nancy Pelosi back in the limelight I can see that the run of the mill politicians will give me enough fodder as least for now to keep my blogs in the political arena.
People are using words as weapons as a way to shut people up from talking about anything they don’t agree with. College kids are afraid when they hear or see anything they don’t agree with and they get this from the colleges and Professors who all tend to be Liberal and Socialist and are indoctrinating a whole generation of kids who now will not be able to survive in a real world. They don’t even know which bathroom to use anymore.
We have Liberals who persecuted a bakery because they stood up for their faith and refused to make a cake for a gay couple. Yet the Liberals being the hypocrites that they are are refusing to work with Trumps wife because of their “beliefs”. And the news media. . . I rarely listen to the news from them anymore; I barely even listen to Fox News as they took a giant step to the left this past year.
Written by Todd Starnes
The nation got to see the best and the brightest that the Republicans and Democrats had to offer last night at Hofstra University. Here are six takeaways from the debate:
1. Somebody forgot to tell the moderator that he was supposed to moderate and not debate Donald Trump. Lester Holt, of the Nobody But Clinton network, was clearly in the tank for Hillary Clinton. I suspect he was secretly auditioning to be her press secretary. Just tally the number of times Holt interrupted Trump and pressed him on follow up questions and then compare that number to Hillary’s. As we say in Dixie, Hillary got some home-cookin’.
2. Hillary Clinton does not hold the American people in high esteem. She previously referred to us as a “Basket of Deplorables” and irredeemable. But during the debate she accused us of having an “implicit bias” against African-Americans. She seems to believe the only way to redeem all of us gun-toting, Bible-clinging Deplorables is to shame us into submission.
3. If Donald Trump’s record on women is fair game, then so is Hillary’s. She needs to be called out for taking money from countries that treat women as second-class citizens. She needs to be called out for the terrible things she said about her husband’s “lady friends.” Hillary also took a swipe at Trump’s achievements. She said the only reason he was successful was because of his father. To be fair, Trump could argue that the only reason for Hillary’s success is because of her husband.
4. Trump needs to let go of the birther stuff – even if the Mainstream Media won’t. And he needs to either release his tax returns or come up with a better excuse for why he won’t.
5. There was no clear winner – but that does not mean Trump lost. In spite of the Mainstream Media’s disgusting narrative, millions of Americans tuned in to discover that Trump does not wear gold-lined bed sheets or burn crosses at Mar-a-Lago.
6. There is bipartisan agreement that Hillary should never do another shoulder shimmy on national television. Ever.